Welding work at height
Welding works at the height
Welding at an altitude is a combination of metal elements from non-ferrous or ferrous metals by partial melting of these elements at the junction where the welder is in an unsupported space.
How are welding performed at height
Welding begins with the preparation of access to the workplace.
A brief procedure for welding operations at height:
- the welder prepares the workplace by hanging the support ropes.
- descends or rises to the workplace with a steeple-helper;
- to the workplace is delivered, if necessary metalwork or a part thereof;
- welding work is carried out.
Safety during welding at height
- the welder should be in a protective suit, matching gloves, shoes and carry a welding mask
- places of potential drop of sparks and hot metal droplets should be cleaned of flammable materials and things;
- the place of work should be necessarily fenced with an alarm tape according to the rules of high-altitude works;
- surrounding employees or workers should be warned about carrying out high-altitude welding works;
- the welder and his assistant should always be in touch with the organizer of work using radio communication.
These are not exhaustive but the most simple rules for welding and works at height, more detailed instructions can be read in the relevant documents.
We are a company that primarily cares about the safety of work at height, especially welding, so we guarantee compliance with safety regulations.
The prices for welding work can be found below in the article. The prices for welding work are definitively determined only after inspection of the work site and may depend on the complexity of access, the number of necessary equipment and equipment, the time of the year, the time of the day, weather conditions, height to the site of work, volumes.
Departure of the expert on measurement free of charge.
|Prices for 2019|
|Welding works at altitude. We work with orders from 10 000 UAH|
|Steel thickness 1.5-3 mm||rm||from 400 UAH|
|Steel thickness 3-6 mm||rm||from 600 UAH|
|Steel thickness 6-10 mm||rm||from 800 UAH|
|Welding of steel pipes||rm||from 400 UAH|
|Welding works. We work with orders from 10 000 UAH|
|Gates||rm||from 1000 UAH|
|Balconies||rm||from 1200 UAH|
|Stairs||floor||from 15000 UAH|
|Welding of steel pipes||rm||from 200 UAH|