Sandblasting of facades, metal structures, tanks, port cranes
Sandblasting is an abrasive cleaning of the surface of stone, concrete, metal and wood from side layers and dirt. Cleaning technology is that quartz sand or abrasive powder is sprayed onto the surface to be treated. Under high air pressure at high speed extraneous coatings are removed.
Sand blasting is an important step in the preparation of surfaces for application of protective, anti-corrosion and decorative coatings. Preparatory work laid 80% of the quality of future protection. Careful surface treatment is very important, it affects the life of the structure. It is more reasonable to clean it once than to paint it twice.
BENEFITS OF SANDBLAST CLEANING
- processing of hard-to-reach and geometrically complex surfaces;
- blast cleaning is the only non-chemical method. It has the highest quality standard of cleaning – Sa 3.
- maximum work performance;
- high level of surface cleaning;
- multiple increase in the life of the structure. Effective in the subsequent application of a special anti-corrosion coating.
With the help of sandblasting you can handle such objects:
- concrete (brick) construction;
- metal structures;
- wooden structures;
- heat engineering equipment (boilers, heat exchangers, heating systems, condensers);
- tanks, tanks, tanks;
- hulls of boats, ships, boats;
- railway cars, locomotives;
Specialists of CC “Spider” work with modern diesel and electric compressors from leading manufacturers. We use high-performance sandblaster and nozzles. The cost of work depends on the material being processed and on the price of the abrasive itself. We go to the site and calculate the estimate for FREE. We look forward to collaborating!